We keep this page updated with available positions. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please contact us directly.
Journeyman or Apprentice Electricians
Journeyman electrician work will consist of installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the electrical construction industry.
Performs all electrical tasks with general supervisions, possess Journeyman Electrician license, has the ability to read blueprints, terminate cable, install and trouble shoot control wiring from drawing, is able to demonstrate experience factors exceeding an electrical helper and must be proficient on rough-in-work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install feeders, wire & conduit sizing, switchgear and device installation and termination, layout and preparation for installation, and underground layout and rough-in.
- Managing and calendaring projects and apprentice electrician.
- Daily reporting of job progress to management.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Fully comprehends Electrical theory and NFPA National Electrical code.
- Positively identify colors of wires.
- Comprehends reading and drawing prints and schematics
- Bend conduit by hand with hand benders.
- Use of power tools, saws, threaders, wire tuggers, hydraulic benders and knockout punches.
- Capable of digging trenches, back hoe, lift in safe manner.
- Practices and comprehends safe work procedures per company policy.
- Operate two- (2) handed tools/equipment, cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools , jack hammers.
- Reads and interprets maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blue prints & written instructions.
- Operate and work from mechanical personnel lifts.
- Work on energized circuits and equipment as outlined in Safety Policy.