REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • NEW INSTALLATIONS
Connect Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical & Refrigeration has the resources you need to help you with your plumbing needs.
We have service trucks in your neighborhood right now and can have a plumber there right away to fix all your plumbing problems.
Our plumbers are trained to assess and repair the immediate plumbing issue, they will also inspect the system, to ensure that the repair made was the proper one for you plumbing, and that everything is operating as it should. Whether there’s a clog, drains not draining well, water running slow, or deeper suspected sewer problems, we have the plumbers for the job.
- Drain clearing
- Water service repair
- On demand water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Toilet leaks/runs
Having your plumbing regularly maintained can help prevent costly repairs down the line. Proper inspections and having your drains properly maintained is important to catch small problems that can grow in the future, like cracks, calcium buildup, and blockages.
- Water softener
- Water filtration system
- Water pipe/water line
- Garbage disposal /disposer
- No clog, leak, or drip too big or too small
- Ask about our plumbing maintenance agreement
- Gas/gas line repair/ reroute/ hookup
- Drain repair/reroute/hookup
AC Replacement & Installation
Over time, pipes can corrode and fracture. In order to prevent water damage, we offer man different plumbing installations and replacements. Replacing your old lead and clay pipes with new piping will help the life of the system endure. Installing sump pumps can help keep your basement or crawl space from flooding or building excessive moisture.
- Sump pump installation
- Sewage ejector service and installation
- Water heater service repair and installation
- Lavatory/ bathroom upgrades and remodel
- Lead and clay pipe replacement
- Plumbing code corrections, code upgrades
- Washroom – washer and dryer installation