REPAIR • UPGRADE • INSTALLATION
Connect Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical & Refrigeration has the electricians you need for any of the electrical work you’re having done.
To make sure your house is wired correctly, and safely the first time, give us a call.
Our electricians are trained to assess and repair the immediate electrical issue, they will also inspect the system, and check the breakers, to ensure that the repair made was the proper one, and that everything is operating as it should. Whether there’s a short, a blown fuse, your electrical appliances won’t turn on, or all the lights in your house keep tripping, we have the electrician for the job.
- Fire/smoke/carbon monoxide protection
- Grounding (GFCI/AFCI), surge protection
- Panels, sub-panels, service upgrades, breakers, fuses
- Emergency 24/7 service and repair
Upgrade Your Electrical Panel
Is your home an older home? It may be wired with the old nob and tube system and should be modernized to comply with current building codes. Upgrading your electrical system, whether replacing your junction box, new electrical work for you remodel job, or even whole house remodeling for code compliance, Connect Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical & Refrigeration is your preferred electrical specialists.
- Electrical code compliance/code violation protection
- Lighting, lighting design, fans, low voltage, thermostats, disconnects
- Dedicated circuits, home runs, junction boxes
- Bathroom upgrades/remodel, kitchen upgrades/remodel, ventilation
Were you finally able to get that microwave to mount above the stove, only to find out that your wiring is on the same circuit as all your lights, and half the amps needed? Well, we have the electricians you need to make sure that microwave is installed properly, without shorting out your lights every time you want popcorn. From whole home generators, to running electrical for new AC units, we have the electricians for the job.
- Electrical upgrades/replacements – switches, receptacles, wiring
- Whole-home standby generators
- Whole home-surge protection
- Entrance and power distribution